Friday, April 24, 2009

Do you have a family member who was injured or killed from playing the Choking Game?

The Database of Accidental Asphyxia Victims is compiled with data acquired from immediate family members, media and other reliable sources. We consider a victim to be someone who has participated and has after-effects (i.e. headaches, memory loss, vision impairment, brain damage, death) directly due to their participation in the Choking Game.

To add your loved one to the database, with complete information, partial information or a confidential entry - Click here for the Registration Form. If you feel there is a correction or omission to the database, please contact us.

Also please consider completing either the Injury Survey or the Fatality Survey

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Tork Family, You have my deepest sympathies in the loss of your beloved son Kevin. I am very familiar with your pain. My daughter, Elizabeth, died of smoke inhalation on 9-20-03 due to a fire, caused by careless smoking, in her duplex near the University of Minnesota. She was just beginning her sophomore year.

    I commend you on your efforts to stop the choking game. I also know the feeling of urgency in doing whatever we can to make something good come out of something so painful and difficult.

    I also want to thank you for your bravery in telling the world about the message you received from Kevin. I have received messages from my daughter and there are no words to describe how much they have helped me to heal and brought me so much peace of mind.

    Blessings to you as you continue on your journey.

    Kim Wencl
    kimwencl.com

    ReplyDelete